It has been two weeks since I last blogged. I have to admit... with that amount of time between blogs, I get this weird feeling and the next blog is almost daunting. So many things have happened and time has passed, pictures have been taken, pieces have been made, other events, a whole bunch of stuff that I don't feel like I can organize in my head and I almost just don't know where to pick up again. Even with these sentences, in my head I am thinking, shh* what am I here to say?

Over the last two weeks, I built a huge (whole) display booth and applied for my first, "big" street show. It'll be a while before I even find out if I get in, but I'm producing over here like I have.  It took about 2 weeks to build my booth from the ground up, building plexi glass display boxes, a wooden box/table, and welding all of my tables frames... Not to mention decals and signs and all of the little displays, painting, and making them stand and blah blah blah.

Thank God it has all been started, and though I am not 10000000% happy with it, it is, and it is grand, and it is 100% handmade... and that's what makes it a success.

...annnnd Manni Quin now has a leg to stand on. She is lovely... and still the best thrifted, seven dollar find ever. I do need more signage on the walls.

Here's the weirdness my neighbors saw all day.

Some people stopped because they thought I was having a yard sale. It was kind of weird, but one of them worked at the ASU Art Museum, so it was also kind of ironic and cool.

Ok, one more photo-bomb and I am done with this post. I don't like it. It's not flowing through my fingers the way my blogs usually do. I need to get it over with so I can come back organized and back in the groove and all that goodnessy stuffs.

Fancy photo fest: take 2.

And there she are. Look at them in all of their majesty.

I took these photos myself at Mesa Art Center, where the lovely and oh so talented Lynette
Andreasen, fellow jeweler and teacher, set up an absolutely wonderful photo booth.

I should mention, while in there, I started a fire... (sorry Lynette- I owe the booth a piece of black construction paper) I held that puppy up, too close to the light, and almost burned the whole booth down... somehow Jonathan didn't notice the smell... or the smoke.

But, I really love how great the photos turned out, and I am excited to start using the booth a little bit more often to take some photos and create a portfolio of my work.

Yay! Scary blog complete. Thanks for hanging on, I know it was touch-and-go there for a moment.

Next up, Colorado wedding wonderment.